Friday, January 16, 2009

Sometimes, You Just Have To Laugh

This morning, I heard a number of loathsome tunes dedicated to the Islanders. These numbers include, but are not limited to, the following titles:
- "Meet Me At The Sprint Center"
- "Meet Me At The Lighthouse... in Kansas City"
- "Meet Me At The Lighthouse... in Hartford"
- "Meet Me At The Lighthouse... in (insert city)"
I'll admit, these were pretty funny. But nothing topped this one I received in my inbox today. The creator of this genius logo is unknown, but whoever made it gets a hat tip for giving me a much-needed laugh today...



The moral of the story? Zach's comment on my last post was right. It's too early for this doom-and-gloom stuff. Before the roof caves in on us, let's at least have some fun with this. If the Isles do end up moving, we'll have plenty of time to write their epitaph. For now, though, it never hurts to have a sense of humor about the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment