Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Breathe Easy...

Breath easy, Ranger fans. Perennial difference-maker Hugh Jessiman has re-signed with the team.

Sarcasm is tough to do when you're typing a blog. Truth is, Jessiman was a waste of a draft pick. Hopefully the Rangers learned their lesson here. Never draft an Ivy League collegiate player in the first round. When the teams your playing including Princeton, Harvard, and Yale (does Yale have a team?), competition isn't tough. 

Had had 47 points in 34 games in his first year at Dartmouth. Then, he was drafted. His production fell to 33 points in 34 games his second year, then he scored 2 points in 12 games his third year. Who does he think he is, Jason Strudwick? 

Truth be told, me and Jessiman are both 24, and we both will never play in the NHL as a Ranger. The Rangers should have drafted me. I'd request less money.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'd be more than happy to be a career minor-leaguer if it meant I got paid first-round money to do so. I think I made more last year at my crappy desk job than Kip Brennan did playing in Bridgeport.

    ReplyDelete