Thursday, April 16, 2009

Terms of the Bet...

Bryan and I have made a bet regarding post-season predictions. The loser will have to donate $100 to charity. If I win, then Bryan will give his money to the Rangers' charity, Garden of Dreams. And if Islanders fan Bryan wins, I will donate my money the the Islanders' Children's Foundation.

- One point will be awarded if a series is correctly predicted.
- One additional point will be awarded if the winner is predicted as well as the correct number of games.
- One additional point will be awarded if the winner is predicted and it is an upset (lower-ranked team beating a higher-ranked team).

For example, if Detroit wins in 5, Bryan gets 1 point. If Detroit wins in 6, he gets 2. If Columbus wins in 5, I get 2 points, and if they win in 6 I get 3 points (one for the win, one for correct games, one for being an upset).

If I remember correctly, I got destroyed last year.

Here's hoping for a better post-season, for me and my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment