Thursday, April 3, 2008

Deja Vu?...

Almost titled this post Deja Du, but that would be horrible. Quickly, because I'll be late to work...

April 3, 2007, the Rangers had a chance to clinch the playoffs with 2 points. They were playing the near-dead Islanders at the Coliseum. Henrik Lundqvist and Wade Dubielewicz were in goal. The Islanders won in a shootout, 3-2, in what was the first of their four-game miracle run to the playoffs. I sat front row and you saw me behind Dubie on MSG and FSN falling to the ground after Jaromir Jagr missed his last shootout attempt.

April 3, 2008, the Rangers need two points to clinch the playoffs. They are playing the dead Islanders at the Coliseum. Lundqvist, Dubie. I'll be there tonight, although I don't know where my seats are yet.

Here's hoping history doesn't repeat itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment